Thursday, November 10, 2011

Been a while, hasn't it?

Well, rest assured that I am very much alive, if very much broke (like about 75% of the nation!)

What have I been up to this past year? Not a whole lot, surprisingly. I recently got back into using markers for coloring, and have apparently been making a bit of a name for myself as a fan-artist for a truly engaging video game trilogy. I also picked bead weaving back up, and have dusted off an old Etsy shop, rebranded it, and intend to sell fandom- and space-inspired jewelry there. Expect an official announcement on that front when it really gets going!

In the meantime, you can find my artworks here and here! The first link is my more "serious" artwork account, while the second is my "fun, fanart, and general goofing-off" account.

No comments: